Thursday, October 1, 2015

My experience on week 1

It is no coincidence that my DMP was sent the last day possible. There is nothing to be proud of. I have been struggling my entire life with bad habits. The most notorious I think is procrastination, but after being reading the first scroll for several days now I think this is the best decision I have ever made. I have been involved (if you can call it like that) in several network marketing companies. All of them very promising, in fact all of them are thriving right now and after paying the initial investment, buying materials, calendars, DVDs etc., etc. I have not had the courage to start. Everything ends with the first “NO” So I am very excited to start this journey and I hope that the Master Key will help me once and for all to change the habits that keep me from achieving my dreams. This is quite a challenge, since English is not my first language and I do not even write in Spanish let alone in English, so I apologize in advance for the grammatical mistakes that I might have done. I want to take advantage of this first post to thank Mark J, The fabulous Davene and the entire team behind the MKMMA for your efforts and time. Greatly appreciated…

1 comment: